Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (n/k/a Texas A&M University School of Law) (2012)—Juris Doctor
- Law Review Editor and President of the National Conference of Law Reviews, Peer Mentor
University of North Texas (2003)—Bachelor of Arts
- Math Tutor; Member Chamber and Symphony Orchestras (violin)
- Co-Author, Constitutional Issues in Family Law, 9th Annual Bill of Rights Course (May 2015).
- Paralegal Issues: What You Should Make Sure Your Lawyer Knows About Proving Up Paralegal Fees, 2011-3 ST. B. TEX.: FAM. L. SEC. REP. 14.
- Reforming Foster Care: Class Action Suits Giving Abused and Neglected Children a Voice, 2011-6 ST. B. TEX.: FAM. L. SEC. REP. 13.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Texas Bar Association, Dallas Bar Association
- 2014–2015 Co-Vice Chair, DBA Legal Lines Committee
- 2015 Chair, DBA Admissions and Membership Committee
- Texas Bar College member since 2013
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (TWU student liaison 2011–2012)
- Licensed to Practice Law in Texas since November 2012
- Beth Hearn, Attorney at Law (2014–Present)
- Of Counsel to Georganna L. Simpson, P.C.
- Volunteer attorney through Legal Aid of Northwest Texas
- Associate Attorney – Shamoun & Norman, LLP (2013–2014)
- Beth Hearn, Attorney at Law (2012–2013)
- Certified Attorney Ad Litem
- Relationship Coordinator – Fiserv Corporation (2006–2009)
- Account manager and client advocate.